Sale Of Motor Vehicle
For value received, the undersigned seller, __________________________, sells and transfers to __________________________, buyer, the vehicle described therein.
Seller warrants that:
(1) seller is the sole owner of the vehicle;
(2) such vehicle is free of all encumbrances, security interests, and other defenses against seller;
(3) the cash price does not exceed a reasonable retail price at the time of sale;
(4) the vehicle has been delivered to and accepted by buyer;
(5) buyer was of legal age and legally competent to execute the contract on the date thereof;
(6) all disclosures to buyer and other matters in connection with such transaction, are in all respects as required by, and in accordance with, all applicable laws and regulations governing them.