66 Uses For Hair Scrunchies
- Wear One As A Bracelet.
- Wear One As On Anklet.
- Pin One To Your Shirt And Hang Your
Sunglass's through it when you are not wearing them.
- Cheerleaders - Tie them around your
shoelaces to create little pompoms on your shoe tops.
- Wrap one around a pencil or a pen to
make it easier to hold on to if you have arthritis.
- Wrap them around a cast to make it
- Wrap them around the bottom of
crutches to decorate them up.
- Wrap them around the handles of a
wheelchair to make it softer to hold on to.
- Put them on the bottom of cups to catch the drips.
- Decorate jars tops.
- Use Them As Napkin Holders.
- Use Them As Shower Curtain Tiebacks.
- Use The As Curtain Tiebacks.
- Use them to hold socks together in
the washer and dryer.
- Use them To Keep Your Household
- Lose The Bread Bag Tie, No Problem,
Grab A Scrunchie To Chose The Bag.
- Speaking Of Food Bags, Use Them To
Close Potato Chip And Other Snack Bags.
- Use A Different Color One Around
Cups On Holidays so that everyone can find their cups easy and know which
one is theirs.
- Use one in place of a ribbon on a
- When On A Hike, Tie Them Around Tree
Branches To Leave Path Markers To Find Your Way Back Easy. (Don't Forget To
Retrieve The Scrunches On Your Way Back).
- Tie One Around Your Fingernail
Polish Top to make it easier to hold onto as your paint your nails.
- Run one throw your toes to keep your
toes separated while you paint your toe nails.
- Use one to keep the map closed in
your car glove box.
- Use them to decorate up your stuffed
- Use as A Scarf Holder Or As Scarf ties.
- Wrap Them around your furniture
knobs to make them festive.
- Use them as Flower pot decorations.
- Use one to keep business or index
- Use As A Bookmark.
- Use As A Pet Toy.
- Use As A Cute Little Pet Collar On A
Small Cat Or Dog!
- If you have a stand up jewelry box
with hooks, hang one on a hook and then you can hang your wire back earrings
off of it.
- Drip Fragrance Oil On One And Hang
It On Your Rear View Mirror In Your Car.
- Use one to keep around your gloves
when your not wearing them, so you don't lose one.
- Use Them For Barbie Doll Skirts!
- On A Straight Hanger, hang them on
there, and then you can use them to neatly hang ties or belts off of them.
- Use One To Hold together A Bunch Of
Pencils Or Pens.
- Use One To Attach Your Barrette's
To, To Keep Them Neat And Easy To Find.
- Wrap One Around A Leaky Facet base
To Help protect the counter top until the plumber gets there.
- Wrap On Around The Mini Blind Cord
- Use To Hold A Bouquet Of Flowers
- Use To hold scrolls of paper like
- Use them to hold together lose yarn.
- Use To keep your Christmas tree lights neat.
- If you have a lose light bulb That
You Need To Store, wrap one around it to keep it protected in the closet.
- Use To hold Your sleeves or pants
legs up or down.
- Use one for holding the corner of a t-shirt.
- Use around the base of a votive cup for candles.
- Use As Basket decorations.
- Use One around the car seatbelt so it doesn't cut into your neck.
- Tie one to the end of balloon
strings so they don't fly away.
- When reading outdoors and you close
the book for a while, wrap one around the book to keep it from blowing open.
- Keep One Wrapped Around Your Wallet
So It Doesn't open when you don't want it to.
- Use One around a wine bottle top to
- Use them for basically anything you would use a rubber band for.
The Hair Scrunchie Game At Nick.Com!
- Wrap on around your foot and a
friends foot for a three legged race.
- Wrap on around your address book to
keep it closed.
- Instead of using their hands, Use a
scrunchie around someone's head and bring it down to cover their eyes so you
can prepare them for a surprise.
- Use one around your soda can when
out so you know which one is yours.
- Instead of a ribbon, use a scrunchie
to bind a pile of love letters together.
- Wrap one around the hand part of a
tennis racket where you hold it.
- Gift them as Christmas stocking
- Wrap one around your lunch bag on
field trips so that you can find your lunch easy among all the bags.
- You can use them in crafts.
- Clue pretty things (Like ribbons and
beads) onto them to decorate them up for your hair or other uses.